The states listed below have annual reports due in the coming months. Don’t miss a deadline or you may be subject to hefty penalties and reinstatement fees!
• February 2 – North Dakota: Nonprofits (foreign and domestic)
• February 15 – Michigan: LLCs and PLLCs (foreign and domestic)
• March 1 – Delaware: Corporations (domestic)
• March 1 – Rhode Island: Corporations (foreign and domestic)
• March 1 – Nebraska: Corporations and PCs (foreign and domestic – biennially on even-numbered years)
• March 31 – Wisconsin: Corporations, nonprofits and LLCs (foreign)
• April 1 – Georgia: All entity types
• April 1 – New Hampshire: Corporations and LLCs (foreign and domestic)
• April 1 – North Dakota: LPs (foreign and domestic)
• April 15 – Montana: Corporations and LLCs (foreign and domestic)
Looking to centralize your annual report compliance and ensure you don’t miss a deadline? Enroll in our Managed Annual Report Services today! Give us a call at 888.272.3725 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.