All active domestic corporation annual reports and franchise taxes are due annually on or before March 1, 2017. The state of Delaware requires all corporate annual reports and franchise tax payments to be done electronically.
To file your report and pay taxes and fees you may:
- File electronically at www.corp.delaware.gov.
- Contact your Delaware registered agent for assistance. For those of you who enlist the help of Paracorp, here are some helpful contact numbers:
Paracorp – Delaware office at 888.372.7273 or Paracorp – Sacramento office at 800.533.7272.
- File on public-access computers, which are available at the Division of Corporations, Townsend Building, Dover or the Department of State, Carvel State Office Building, 4th Floor, Wilmington. If you have a library card, you may also use public access computers at all Delaware public libraries.
- If you require special accommodations, you may contact the Division of Corporations Franchise Department at 302.739.3073, press option #3.
- Live support is also available online and staffed Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at www.corp.delaware.gov under “contact us.”
Failure to file by the March 1, 2017 deadline will result in a penalty of $125 and interest of 1.5% per month being applied.